- The program covers a range of different roles across the varieties of bankwide activities, including development of personal skills, technical expertise and the opportunity to complete the program.
- Fresh Graduate S1/S2 from local/overseas respectable Universities or minimum 1 year experience
- Minimum GPA 3.00 from 4.00 scale
- Maximum age 26 years old
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated, sound analytical skills and commitment to a professional banking career
- Persistence and Resilience
- English language proficiency (TOEFL /TOIEC 500/IELTS 6)